Sunday, January 17, 2010

Warning! Cute pooch story ahead!

I love scouring the after-any-holiday clearance sales for super cheap deals on art-potential stuff, and stuffed toys for my dog, my ever-faithful little Peke-a-poo companion, Rizzo.  It's like giving a present to a 4 year old-  they aren't picky about what it is; they are joyful for anything new from you.  But this one was better than all the rest.  I don't know if it's the funky stripes, or the buggy eyes, but this one became his favorite immediately. Normally, it takes some time to grow on him.  Well, that tickled me.  But then, when I got up the next morning for my normal routine: turn on computer, then to the bathroom, coffee-maker, and back to the bedroom to sip my motion-potion and  check the news online, this is what I saw- on MY  side of the bed, no less!

And he was NOT about to move.  I took several flash shots and he didn't raise a brow, much less his head. The pictures are almost identical-lol!  I can't help but wonder what he wanted to do with the remote. Or maybe he just wanted it because he thinks it's my favorite toy.  I din't have the heart to make him move.  Would you?

2 comments:

CC said...

No, that sweet little guy could have spent the day there looking so cute like that. He's adorable/

♥Mimi♥ said...

No one with a ♥ could make that sweet, little face move, no one!