Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Spring Is In My Brain

I have been making Spring themed ATC's (artist trading cards-made in starndard playing card size 2 1/2"  X 3 1/2")  though it's about as dead-cold-of-winter as it gets.  I wish I were in Arizon with my friend, or going there at the end of March with my other friend, or best of all, in Albuquerque.   Still, the longer daylight hours have buoyed my spirit.  I have really ejoyed making several trades lately, and the second card here (Spring Fever) is for an ArthChix lottery swap- winner takes all, meaning, there's a chance I could end up with all of them.  Based on the few previous swaps I looked at, that would be awesome, every card was worth having, and many were amazing little masterpieces of creativity.  It would also buoy my spirits to get mail day after day as the cards all trickle in.    I almost hate to see my babies go.   So here are the 2 new cuties:

No comments: