Thursday, March 3, 2011

You can't have her - she's mine!


Birthday bunny, originally uploaded by themixiepixie.
I bought myself a birthday present online, and I can hardly wait to get it! If you look at the blogs I follow you see one for Sandi Mastroni, and if you hop on over there you will see a bunch of adorable art dolls, including this one, which I bought from her ETSY shop.  I have been admiring her work for the longest time -- so original, talented, and adorable! Living on disability, I can seldom manage any discretionary purchases, and am very picky about every cent not spent on absolute necessities. That is how special I think her artwork is. If you want one of her dolls you have to act fast because they fly out of her shop almost as soon as they arrive. But you can't have this one! I "dibbs-ed" it before she even got it into her shop because  I saw it on her blog.  I am glad I check my blogs-I-follow list every day for new posts or I might have missed out on this one, too!  I actually got first pick of the litter, and it was so-o-o-o hard to chose! Aren't they all the adorablest things ever?!

No comments: