Sunday, July 26, 2009

Wow, I was pretty upset when I wrote that last post! I have calmed down considerably, although my opinion of government, at least in Dakota County, MN, has not changed. I have come to accept my powerlessness, and feel grateful I am no longer there, and hopeful it was the last of my dealings with them. I don't want to go into what happened yet. There is just too much, and I am not ready to revisit those strong emotions. Suffice it to say, it was so bad, wrong, damaging, and pervasive, that it caused me to develop PTSD-complex type. And it caused me to leave my home of 12 years, and the place where I raised my 2 youngest. I really struggle against feeling like a victim, but I just can't seem to help it. More fodder for the therapist's couch I guess. Now, onto happier things...

No comments: