Monday, September 13, 2010

The Flight Instructor

"The Flight Instructor"  That's the name of the Original artwork I just bought from TumbleFish Studio ( Marcia Salyer Jorgensen).  I first saw it on her blog and fell in love with it. It's not her most colorful piece, but I love the look of the faces, and I think it is so clever. ( I am a big fan of cleverness-teehee.) I was looking in her ETSY store at all the available prints of her fabulous collages and agonizing over which one to get, but especially hoping to find a print of this one, and "lo-and-behold!" there it was- the original!   I was so excited my hand was shaking as I checked my bank account to make sure I could afford it.  Yes!  I couldn't hit the purchase button fast enough- before someone else beat me to it- lol!  I am so happy and excited, and looking forward to getting it, and hanging it in my place. Woo-hoo!

No comments: