Friday, September 17, 2010

My Package Arrived!

I was thrilled to get my new collage from Tumblefish Studio. Here it is (of course, mine doesn't have a watermark on it):
I am so happy to have this.  It's a collage, and the very first original piece of art I have ever owned (besides the masterpieces my children and I have made over the years).  I immediately booted a portrait of my kids from a frame and replaced it with my new treasure (sorry kids).  Every time I look at it, it makes me smile. ( :
The package was well protected, and inside it was wrapped with tissue and a ribbon. It was like opening a gift, which it was- a gift to myself, from me, to me, with deepest love and affection- lol.
  As if that wasn't enough, Marcia also gave me an unexpected gift! A free print of one of her other wonderful artworks.  You should go over to her Etsy shop and see her fabulous artwork: http://www.etsy.com/shop/tumblefishstudio?ref=seller_info

No comments: