Sunday, October 24, 2010

2 journal pages, 2 atcs

I get such a kick out of Brian Andreas, and I can relate so much to his "Story People". Well, who doesn't? That's why he's so popular. If you aren't familiar with him I hope you will treat yourself, and look him up.

I had fun doing a couple different ones with this image I concocted.  I've gotten lots of positive reactions. That's gratifying!

This is 2 views of 1 atc, to show how the necklace  dangles.  It's in the same technique and style as in my last entry. I put many hours of painting into this to get it "perfect"!  I really do enjoy watching these characters emerge.

Another Brain Andreas quote Journal page.

1 comment:

La Cenefa said...

muy interesante tu blog!
me encantan estos collages!

volveremos pronto
te invitamos a visitar nuestro blog
www.vientoenprosa.blogspot.com