Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Guardian of Bygones

click to see larger image
In some recent blog hopping I came across the Blog "Collage Obsession". Obviously, my kind of place, right!  They have a weekly collage challenge, and this is my first time participating. ( -if I figure out the linking process correctly!) I was very inspired by the spooky house image, and I worry if my ideas are original enough. But that's what we do, us artists, isn't it -- we muster up the courage to "put it out there" and find out if we're "any good"? At least I enjoyed the process. That counts for a lot, I think.

6 comments:

greglis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
greglis said...

I'm sorry, I sent the first comment in Polish :)
good work, delicate and mysterious. greetings from Poland

Eila A said...

Wonderful piece! There are so many stories in your collage - fascinating!

Unknown said...

I think it's fabulous eye-candy! I especially love the ghost-like images in the windows. Keep it up!

indybev said...

I love your old car, and the concept of the guardian angel. The old house certainly looks as if it needs one! Nicely done.

abby j said...

Well done...great take on the house! Love it!

abbyj