Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Cacthing Up




Oh my friends, I was so sick for so long! And even though I am better, I still don't have my stamina back.  But I confess I have another kind of sickness that I don't think can be cured. It's more of an addiction, really.  I LOVE shabby-cottage-vintage-chic type stuff, especially dishes.  I don't know why. I just find them so charming and nostalgic.  So, although I had made the decision I must rehome much of my Shabby chic collection due to my impending move, and had even photographed it for listing, and packed up for shipping, I was helpless to resist this beautiful set I found at the local thrift store. Aren't they the most lovely things?  I feel happy every time I look at them!
I need to catch up on my blogging, but I think a little every day is best, so t.t.f.n!

No comments: